Søk i denne bloggen

torsdag 26. februar 2009

Kikkin' kittens!




We are expecting kittens in about two weeks, and today I felt the first little kicks from Bagheeras tummy. It is always a wonderful feeling, and I'm looking so much forward to it!

I had to take a couple of photos to celebrate the event, Bagheera does not like the camera at all, but these two turned out quite ok :0)
She is very feminin, but still have that "killing look" I love in sibirians. she is of medium size, good boning, small ears, very good profile and nice rounded forehead. Her mussle needs some help from Taiga. Also I hope Taiga can help with the coat texture, Bagheera has a lot of fur but it is too soft. About rufism I'm very curious what will happen, I fear there will be some from Taigas warm brown colourtone, but time will tell :0)




Ingen kommentarer: