Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 17. januar 2010

Teddys profile

Teddys brothers and sisters have done great at show, they already have several ex. 1, NOM and BIS. His brother (pic on the index-page of Lumikissans homepage) already has three BIS!!
It's unbelivable. Of course I had to compare the two brothers and found I had not taken any good profile-pics of Teddy. So here is one from tonight. It seems I have nothing to worry about, it is very similar to his beautiful brother in Switzerland. He has a different coat quality it seems, but in my opinion Teddy has a GREAT quality already as a small boy. I love him <3


Here's a pic of Teddy and his friend Maks the dog taken a couple of days ago

And here's the same couple taken after Teddy had been here for a couple of days. Can you see how much he has grown??

Ingen kommentarer: