Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 22. juni 2009

A bright idèa

I don't know why I didn't think about this to start with, but suddently it hit me, if I moved the cat yard and made a hole in the wall, the cats can go in and out as they want. Taiga has his home in the bathroom, and it would be so nice for him to get more space and freedom. So I did, and my genious plan works wonders. Ok, I cut myself on the saw, and my finger hurts at the moment, but what don't you do for your cats?

Here's a photo from inside the cage

Taiga is really proud, he told me I did a good job
Here's Taiga on his way into our bathroom. He loves to be able to go in and out as he pleases.

2 kommentarer:

Ororina sa...

Sender over noen plaster! Ser nå ut som om Taiga har det supert!

Murlyka Siberian Cattery sa...

Brilliant! Hope your hand heals soon!