Søk i denne bloggen

lørdag 13. juni 2009

On a photoshoot by the sea

Tonight I decided to take Isak and Bagheera down to the sea to photograph them where I normally walk Maks, as I think it's a beautiful aerea. Of course I had a leash on the cats, but I have removed it in photoshop afterwards. Isak was quite easy to take pics of, he has so much self confidence and was posing for me sometimes at least. I guess he is born a star ;0)
Bagheera does not like unusual surroundings so she was more of a struggle to take photos of. she looks terrible on most, but I had to post some at least...


This first photo I like quite a lot, the others are... well, not what I wanted





2 kommentarer:

Lise sa...

Vakre katter!
Baghera syns jeg virkelig ligner pappa`n sin!

Sissel sa...

Ja jeg vet faktisk ikke. Har aldri sett Sheldon i virkeligheten. Har sett mamma en gang men husker henne ikke så godt... Og bilder av mamma er ikke lett å få tak i heller. Hun er ikke fotogen, hun er finere i virkeligheten - heldigvis...