Søk i denne bloggen

fredag 5. juni 2009

Last photos at (N)Solstorm's - (N)Solstorm's Isak Taiganov

He will be missed. Single children are always spesial. Isak is such a single child , and when he wants to be cuddled or wants food he is really demanding. His new owners wanted a knee-cat, and I think they have gotten that and much more :0)

I will visit Isak quite a lot compared to all my other "children", and I will make sure to bring my camera. Isak will be back on thursday since his new owners are going away + he'll be back to join us at a catshow in tromsø the first weekend in july.

As long as he + mum and dad is testing normal on HCM he'll be availible for breeding. NB - traditional colours only!





Last shot - for sure - with Taiga
Taiga

3 kommentarer:

Murlyka Siberian Cattery sa...

I'll miss him on the blog! Its good you're close and will take lots of pictures so we can see him as he grows!

S*Ja Znaju, Scrappar Liv sa...

Önsker lille Isak lykke til med ny familie, men vil savne ham her, du får avtale at nye eierne skal ta masse bilder....;-)

Helen Aandal sa...

Jeg kan vell trykt si at vi tar MASSE bilder, nesten daglig ;0)