Søk i denne bloggen

fredag 2. januar 2009

Happy new year!

From this year on I have decided to write this blog in English. The reason is I have noticed quite a few people outside Norway and Sweden visit my blog, and it would be nice for them too to be able to read about my cats :0)






This years first photomodel is IC FIN*Amante's King of Taiga. He is crazy about girls. He and my beaytiful IC S*Kazol's Bissan managed too fool me and made some litterplans on their own. Six kittens were born, but they will only be sold as pets.
Taiga has now made marriageproposals to a few nice sibirian girls outside my cattery, so he has to show off what he looks like. He doesn't like the camera blitz, so I have to photograph him without blitzlight. Thats the reason the photos are a bit blurry.
At my cattery we have exiting plans for Taiga. Hopefully he and (N)Gaupekatten's Frøken Norge (nickname Bagheera) will have kittens this winter/spring. Taiga is not spraying (nock wood), and is not at all agressiv towards the girls or us. If he keeps behaving this way he will also be mated to my youngster (N)CarilloCat Lucky Day (nickname Summer) at the end of this year.

2 kommentarer:

Amantes Siberian Cats sa...

Happy New Year to you, too! It is of course easier for many foreigners to follow your blog in English, so thank you for this "improvement", although it was fun to me to read also in Norwegian. Taiga seems to have developed a nice winter fur - he starts looking quite macho, too:-) Hug all the sweet kittens from me!

S*Ja Znaju, Scrappar Liv sa...

but what about me, do you really think I understand english?
Just kidding Siss. Taiga ser flott ut også på engelsk.
Keep up the good work.