Søk i denne bloggen

lørdag 17. januar 2009

Tiger

Tiger had some visitors today from a really wonderful family who is thinking about adopting him. One of the girls has quite stong allergy, so they wanted to visit him to see if she can tolerate him before they make their decition.
The mother of the family has a good sence of humor, and made a comment that really made me laugh. When they were going home, they said they would talk together as a family, and see if the daughter "survived" being in a house with 10 cats for two whole hours. Then the mother said with a laugh; If she doesn't survive we will come back for Tiger for sure :0)
Well, I truly hope the girl will survive and be well, and I hope they can give Tiger a home. They seem like the perfect family for him, I really like them.

2 kommentarer:

Synnøve sa...

Håper det ordner seg, alle små jenter burde ha en Tiger i livet ;)

S*Ja Znaju, Scrappar Liv sa...

My hope is that there´ll be lots of survivors.
He is adorable